Monday, March 5, 2012

Introduction

Hi everybody! Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail has been a dream of mine for several years. Only a few months ago I decided that this would be the year to make it happen. With less than two months to go until my start date I still have quite a few things I need to do to get ready. I need to figure out my resupply strategy, there is still some gear I need to get, and most importantly I have to start training.

I created this blog so that my friends and family, other hikers, and whoever else is interested can follow my adventure. I am still trying to figure out how everything works, so it's still very much a work in progress. Once I'm on the trail I plan on posting every day, or at least as often as my cell service will allow.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment