Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 46 - Altitude Trouble

Day 46 - Sunday, June 10
Cow Creek (722) to Diaz Creek (741.7)
Miles today - 19.7

Today was a hard day. The altitude here really makes a difference. I have to go slower on the uphills, and I feel like I need to eat and drink so much more than I did before. I'm always hungry and my energy level drops a lot faster. I think I'm starting to lose weight and that has me a bit worried since I didn't have much weight to lose to begin with.



At least the scenery is awesome.



There were grassy meadows, huge granite boulders, and lots of high peaks in the distance. Should keep getting better and better.




2 comments:

  1. Following you from Utopia- cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! Hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete